FFCU’s LoanPay Xpress gives you the convenience of making one-time payments to your consumer loans using a debit card*, credit card*, checking or savings account from another financial institution. All you need to get started is have your FFCU member number, loan suffixes, and the card* or account information from the financial institution you will make your payment from.
Please be advised when using this payment method:
- Loan payments done after 6 pm CST will be processed on the next business day.
- An FFCU credit or debit card cannot be used. Please visit online banking to make a payment between your internal FFCU accounts.
- Payments can only be made as a one-time transaction.
- A payment confirmation will be emailed upon completion of a successful transaction for your records.
- If this is your first time using LoanPay Xpress, you will need to register your account with valid billing information and email address. Making a payment as a guest will not store personal or payment information, as well as payment history.
- Payment history, as a registered user, will only show transactions done using LoanPay Xpress. Please visit online banking to see complete history.
- Transactions cannot be reversed once submitted and is up to the discretion of First Financial Credit Union as to how the refund will be settled.
- Please contact First Financial Credit Union at 773-565-2000 if you are looking to pay your loan in full.
*A convenience fee of $15 will be added to the loan payment if a debit or credit card is used.