First Financial CU’s LoanPay Xpress gives you the convenience of making one-time payments to your consumer loans using a debit card1, credit card2, checking or savings account from another financial institution. All you need to get started is your First Financial member number, loan suffix, and the card or account information for the financial institution from which you want to make your payment.
Please be advised when using this payment method:
- Loan payments done after 6 pm CST will be processed on the next business day.
- An FFCU credit or debit card cannot be used. Please visit online banking to make a payment between your internal FFCU accounts.
- Payments can only be made as a one-time transaction.
- A payment confirmation will be emailed upon completion of a successful transaction for your records.
- If this is your first time using LoanPay Xpress, you will need to register your account with valid billing information and email address. Making a payment as a guest will not store personal or payment information, as well as payment history.
- Payment history, as a registered user, will only show transactions done using LoanPay Xpress. Please visit online banking to see complete history.
- Transactions cannot be reversed once submitted and is up to the discretion of First Financial Credit Union as to how the refund will be settled.
- Please contact First Financial Credit Union at 773-565-2000 if you are looking to pay your loan in full.
1,2: A convenience fee of $15 will be added to the loan payment if a debit or credit card is used.