As a member of the Kirby Kangaroo Club, you’ll get your very own Kirby Kangaroo Membership Card and Passbook. You will also get special Kirby Credits every time you deposit money into your savings account. You can use these credits to buy cool Kirby Kangaroo stuff, like t-shirts, gumball machines, bags, and activity books. Every 3 months you’ll also get a newsletter in the mail that has games for you to play and activities for you to try.
Ask your parents if you can visit Kirby online. Just click on the picture of Kirby above. You’ll get to read about all of Kirby’s adventures, play games, print off coloring pages and read jokes. If you know a funny joke, you can submit it on the website for other Kirby Kangaroo Club Members to see!
What You Get When You Sign Up:
- A membership card and club passbook to keep track of withdrawals and deposits
- A quarter saver to keep loose change before bringing it in to a CU branch
- Your choice between a shirt, school pouch or string bag
- 1 Kirby Credit for each $5 that is deposited into your savings account
Want to know what you can get with your Kirby Credits? Take a look here!
Hey Parents! Want to get a child involved in the Kirby Kangaroo club? All you need to do is bring the following to any branch:
- a copy of your ID
- the child’s social security card
- $5 deposit