What is FFCU’s Routing Number?
First Time Logging in to It’s Me 247?
• Your initial username is your account number.
• Your initial password is the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number.
• Your password is case sensitive.
• If you are a business, the initial password is the last four digits of your tax identification number.
• When enrolling in online banking you must enroll using a laptop or desktop PC.
• Check your Caps Lock & Nums Lock setting before logging in.
How Do I Reset My Online Banking Password?
- Begin by trying to reset your password by answering the three security questions you set up when activating your account. After answering the security questions correctly, you will be prompted to reset your password.
- If you do not remember the answers to your security questions, give us a call and one of our friendly Member Service Representatives will be happy to assist you in resetting your password.
How Do I Make Account to Account Transfers?
Fill out our Account to Account Transfer form and submit it with a voided check, in one of three ways:
1. Bring the printed form and a voided check to one of our branches
2. Fax the completed form and a voided check to 773-293-6098
3. Email the completed form and a scanned copy of the voided check to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I do Mobile Deposit Capture?
- Through the FFCU mobile app you will need to set up a username for yourself by clicking the ‘Deposit’ tab on the app.
- We’ll review your username and send you a confirmation when you have been approved. Then, you can start depositing by snapping a picture of your endorsed check.
How Do I Apply For A Loan?
- Apply online through It’s Me 247
- Stop in one of our branches and speak with one of our loan officers