When you log in on October 27th, 2021 you will see an updated look and feed for online banking!
Your user name and password won’t change, only the look and feel.
- Favorite Accounts: Prioritized accounts can now be placed in the front and center when you log on.
- Favorite Features: Features such as quick transfer, eStatements, and bill pay can now be placed alongside your favorite accounts.
- Search Transaction History: You can now search for any transaction by amount, check #, and description,
- And Many More!
An online banking community that allows you to manage your accounts in an easy and customizable way. Access your accounts and accomplish much of your banking needs from a computer or smart phone.
First Time Logging In:
• Your initial username is your member number. (The set of numbers before the dash XXXXXX-XXX)
• Your initial password is the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number.
• When enrolling in online banking you must enroll using a laptop or desktop, you can then enroll in mobile banking.
• Check your Caps Lock & Nums Lock setting before logging in.
• Get started here