Partner with FFCU to Offer a New Employee Benefit
As a non-profit financial institution that was created as a benefit for the employees of AT&T Teletype corporation, FFCU has a long history of working with employers to provide additional benefits and a trusted source of financial information and services. When your organization becomes a Select Employer Group (SEG) of First Financial, your staff become eligible for membership and you gain all of the exclusive services we offer our SEGs.
- Enrollment Days and Information Sessions
- Financial Education Seminars
- Payroll Check Cashing and Direct Deposit Processing
- Company Event attendance or sponsorship
Marketing Materials Available
- Articles about FFCU and personal finance
- Personalized Marketing Campaigns to fit your employees’ needs
- FFCU membership, product, and service brochures
- Monthly newsletters with Member Discounts
- Web and print graphics
We also maintain on-site branches and ATMs within some of our SEG’s locations. Talk to us about this option to provide the convenience of banking at work for your employees.
How to get started
Our VP of Member Relations, Stephanie Bertelsen, is available to provide additional information about becoming a SEG or talk about your company’s needs from a financial institution. She can be contacted at 773-565-2000 extension 0209 or email@example.com.
|Here are a few of our current SEGs|
|National Production Workers Union 707||Methode Electronics||Advocate Health Services|
|Camcraft||Bethel New Life||Joseph Academy|
|Cooper's Hawk Winery||Alcatel Lucent||Trim-Tex|
|Federal Mogul||John Crane||Admiral Security|
|S&C Electric||DePaul College Prep||ELCA|