What is it?
CU*Talk phone banking is the fast and convenient way to access your accounts when you’re on the go. All you need is a touch-tone phone and your member number.
What does it come with?
Phone banking gives you the ability to:
- Transfer funds between FFCU accounts
- Withdraw from your accounts by requesting a check sent to your primary address
- Check recent activity on accounts including cleared checks
- Get current CU rates and loan estimate calculations
How do I use it?
Your membership is automatically set up to access phone banking. Call 1-888-379-0013 from your phone to access Phone Banking.
Your first use:
- Call and use the last 4 digits of your social security number as your pin.
- You will then be prompted to create a customized pin. Your temporary pin of the last four digits of your social will expire after 90 days of opening your membership.
- If it has been longer than 90 days since you’ve accessed your account with Phone Banking, please give us a call at 773-565-2000 and we will reset your pin.
- Once you have successfully logged in, follow the prompts to navigate the phone banking menus.